Simplify Water Testing with Pool Shark H2O® & LaMotteSave money on water testing essentials
Keep your pools safe and open with Pool Shark H2O® and LaMotte Water Link Spin Touch®
- Complete water chemical test at the push of a button in 60 Seconds❗️
- Automatically connects to Pool Shark H2O Pro app via bluetooth, filling forms at the touch of a button, eliminating errors, and ensuring accurate and consistent test results for everyone.
Order Your LaMotte Water Link Spin Touch Package below!
LaMotte Spin Touch Reagent Disks
4328-H – Single Use Disk ( Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Copper, Iron, Salt )
4329-H – Single Use Disk (Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Copper, Iron, Salt, Phosphate)
4330-H – Single Use Disk (Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Copper, Iron, Salt, Borate)
4334-H – 3 Use Disk (Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH)
4335-H – 3 Use Disk (Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity )
Client Packages & Pricing
LaMotte Water Link Spin Touch® MeterPool Shark H2O Client Package
- Mobile Water Link Spin Touch Tester (3581)
- 1 Box (50) 4328-H Reagent Disks $110 $0
- Pricing for Active Clients Only
Reagent Disks50 Disks per Box
- Single Use Disks test 10 Chemicals in 60 Seconds
- Multi-Use Disks test 4 Chemicals in 30 Seconds – 3 times in 24 hours
- Most health departments require water testing more than once a day.
Other LaMotte ProductsAll products available
- Pool Shark H2O is a LaMotte Distributor. If your facility is interested in other LaMotte products call or email us for a quote.
Product Order Form
You will be contacted by our staff to complete your order
Frequently Asked Questions
How many disks do I need for my pool / spa?
The number of disks needed depends on how often you are testing the water at your pool or spa. Most health departments require testing at least once a day or more depending on usage.
We recommend using a combination of single use disks which test the complete range of 10 chemicals and a multi-use disk which can be used 3 times in a 24 hour period. It’s always best to check local health department regulations to determine how often your pool or spa needs to be tested daily.
What is your refund policy?
LaMotte provides the warranty for both the Water Link Spin Touch and the regent disks. You typically have 30 days from date of purchase for a refund and 2 year warranty. These may change without notice so please refer to the official documentation at LaMotte.
See LaMotte Support Documentation